What Could Be More Fun Than Summertime Play
At Pojoaque Wellness Center?
Your child will have fun in a safe & educational environment while learning the fundamentals about: Basketball, Swimming, and Running. Our staff is motivated, knowledgeable, experienced, and simply love teaching kids & teens about sports. We will serve breakfast from 7:30 – 8:30 am and have sports activities from 8:30 am – 5 pm. You can pick-up your child between 5:00 – 5:30 pm. Also, you can provide special foods if your child is on specific diet plan.
Session 1 June 14th – 17th 2017
Registration at Pojoaque Wellness Center, May 15 – 26th, 2017. Payment due upon registration. Registration ongoing until all spots filled. REFUNDS: We can issue credit toward other memberships or future camps, however we cannot issue refunds for this camp.
“My son Gabriel always has fun at Pojoaque Wellness Center!”Monica
- Camp Hours: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM Sharp!!
- Backpacks should be durable & able to zip shut
- Place child or teen name on all personal items
- Bring appropriate swimsuit & towel
- Outdoor active wear (outdoor shoes)
- Indoor active wear (indoor gym shoes) Note: New gym floor; no street shoe
- Bring positive attitude; willing to participate
- Pick-up at 5:30 pm promptly
Sick Child Policy
Children MAY NOT attend or stay at Pojoaque Wellness Center, if:
Temperature exceeds 100 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, cold symptoms, diagnosed rash, cloudy eye discharge, and communicable disease.
IMPORTANT: Participants sent home with conditions must have doctor’s note to return and be well for at least 24 hours. A signed waiver from child’s parent or guardian must be on file before sports camp begins.